Produce results quickly with sample-oriented testing utilizing the Thermo Scientific™ Indiko™ Clinical and Specialty Chemistry System, enhancing the quality of patient care. The Indiko is a fully automated, bench-top clinical and specialty chemistry system, which, once loaded, provides true walk-away time for the operator.
- Intuitive user interface and many automated features help to manage daily workload.
- Benchtop, self-contained unit fits neatly in a lab with space limitations.
- Different sample types can be analyzed at the same time.
- Continuous access to samples, reagents and cuvettes without interrupting the testing process.
- Up to two hours walk-away time.
- Dilutions and re-analysis, when necessary, are fully automated.
- Real-time quality control program with multiple Westgard rules.
- Real-time monitoring of reagent usage, lot follow-up.
- Loadable application data andcalibrator and control values from a two-dimensional barcode or from a file.
- Bi-directional LIS interface.
- Operating Principle: Fully automated, sample oriented, random access analyzer.
- Capacity: photometric tests/hour: up to 200; ISE tests/hour: up to 120.
- On-board capacity: Combined sample and reagent disk with 9- or 18-position sample racks and 6-position reagent racks; max. 6 racks.
- Sample volume: 2-120μL.
- Reagent volume: 2-240μL (1 to 4 reagent additions/test).
- Reaction volume: 120-300μL.
- Incubator: 9 x 10-position single-use cuvettes, total 90 cuvette positions.
- Photometer: 12 filter positions.
- Absorbance range: 0-3.5A.
- Water consumption: 1.5L/hr.
- Workstation: separate PC.
- Power consumption: 250w.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 27.6 x 29.5 x 24.4 in. (70 x 75 x 62cm).
- Weight: 187 lb. (85kg).