Experience an uncompromised level of performance and ease of use with the Thermo Scientific™ Indiko™ Plus Clinical and Specialty Chemistry analyzer. This fully-automated random access benchtop system for clinical and specialty chemistry testing, combined with system reagents and consumables form a fully-supported, complete system solution offering confidence to daily work.
- IVD-compliant, cost-effective solution for small and medium laboratory settings.
- Methods used in Indiko Plus are traceable to international reference methods and materials.
- Sample oriented testing generates results quickly, enhancing the quality of patient care.
- Application protocols include routine clinical chemistry tests as well as special tests, such as specific proteins, drug of abuse testing, therapeutic drug monitoring and immunosuppressant drug testing.
- Simple and quick daily start-up and maintenance procedures.
- Continuous access to samples, cuvettes and reagents without interrupting the testing process.
- Disposable cuvettes allow user-safe and contamination free analysis.
- Versatile, automated dilution features make sample processing easier.
- Reflex testing capability offers savings in operator time, triggering automatically the specific test to be run.
- Measurement reliability can be monitored with a real-time QC program.
- Automatic upload of calibrator and control values save time and reduce manual errors.
- Results archiving associated with calibration and reagent lot data secure full traceability.
- Operating Principle: Fully automated, sample oriented, random access analyzer.
- Capacity: photometric tests/hr: up to 350 ; ISE tests/hr: up to 135.
- On-board capacity: up to 108 sample positions and 42 reagent positions.
- Sample volume: 2 to 120μL.
- Reagent volume: 2 to 240μL (1 to 4 reagent additions/test).
- Reaction volume: 120 to 300μL.
- Incubator: 9 x 10-position single-use cuvettes, totally 90 cuvette positions.
- Photometer: 12 filter positions.
- Absorbance range: 0 to 3.5A.
- Water consumption: 2.5L/hr.
- Workstation: separate PC.
- Bi-directional LIS-connection.
- Power consumption: 300w.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.6 x 37 x 24.4in. (70 x 94 x 62cm).
- Weight: 242 lb. (110kg).